I realize that the last time I did this was FOREVER ago — so sad/February has ALREADY began, I still wanted to write this post. I guess I have not had any goals the past few months … not true — I just have not been writing about them. However, I want to start up with them again. I find it so inspiring when I see others achieving their goals, and also being honest with where they have failed to reach them. It shows me that I am not the only one who does not always attain my goals, but also that it IS possible to keep going and reach them the next time.
- SEE BUCHAREST — since I am in this city for the next month I want to see it. I have found a couple things that I find interesting. One in particular. It is called Walking Tours. I think I will definitely hit that up while I am here. Plus I am also potentially going snowboarding in the mountains which would be UNREAL !!
- LEARN TO SPEAK SOME ROMANIAN — suuuuuuper intimidating, but I would like to be able to at LEAST as where the bathroom is 😉 — I am an avid water drinker so it is an important sentence in my vocabulary. I might even tackle “What is your name” or “How are you?” — we will see how the first one goes ..
- MEET SOME NEW ROMANIAN FRIENDS — why come to a country, and not connect with the people. I will definitely be trying to connect with people while I am here. You never know who you will meet. I could meet my new best friend, someone who knew someone, who knew someone that I know… you just never know!
- FIGURE OUT MY NEXT STEP — okay so this is hard. I literally have no idea what I will do after this, but I am praying into that this month, and trust that it will all be shared with me in the right time. Stay tuned for this one — I definitely am.
- POST ONCE A WEEK — eeeek! This one can be tough. I have FAILED miserably in this department for the past five months, but REALLY want to get back on track, and start writing again. I am missing the writing, and also the fun of posting every week. This is one goal I would very much like to achieve this month. Plus I AM in Romania so I will have LOTS to talk about 🙂
There are not to many goals here, but I think it is a start. Right now I am more just wanted to see where life goes. I am in the “waiting game” right now, and since I do not have a lot planned for the next while, I do not have a lot of goals either. We shall see what the future brings, and what goals come with!
Here’s to the next month!!